Rechercher dans ce blog

Thursday, October 15, 2020

Readers respond: Don’t forget Halloween - oregonlive.com

forget.indah.link

This is a letter my son, Max, dictated to me. I did type it, but these are his thoughts, ideas and statements:

My name is Max, and I am 7 years old, and I am in the first grade. I think that there is a way to do socially distanced trick or treating.  My grandma lives in Denver, and they are having socially distanced trick or treating. In Denver, people are using tables on their driveway and putting a line for kids to wait on. The person handing out the candy puts the candy on the table for each kid, but it has to be at least two feet apart.  When they are done putting out the candy, they step back, and the kids come up and say “Trick or treat!” I think this could be good for all of Oregon.

I’ve already had so many hard things in COVID, like not going to school and not seeing my friends and wearing a mask. I think that this would be good for other kids, too.  This would make kids feel happy again. If we don’t do trick or treating, I think that this year we really need Halloween decorations. I’ve noticed that people aren’t decorating as much.  It’s like they have forgotten about Halloween. At least a few ghosts in the trees would make me smile. Please remember Halloween.

Sheila Hanson, Portland

The Link Lonk


October 15, 2020 at 09:00PM
https://www.oregonlive.com/opinion/2020/10/readers-respond-dont-forget-halloween.html

Readers respond: Don’t forget Halloween - oregonlive.com

https://news.google.com/search?q=forget&hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US:en

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Forget WKHS, Tap These 3 Non-Meme Stocks to Play the EV Boom - Yahoo Finance

forget.indah.link Has the ongoing social-media frenzy gained precedence over fundamental strength of a company in deciding its fate? Well,...

Popular Posts